Friday, January 2, 2015

The 200th story

When I was asked to write at the newspaper, I began to worry that I would no longer be able to write about 10 articles. It’s been written ten writings reached one hundred.

Most of the writing is a diary, a way of memorizing everyday life. As a result, I often reveal my uncomfortable inner self on the newspaper. There will be readers who say, "Do you really need to reveal your life?"

Instead of worrying about hiding what I want to hide, the dark memories that went to the newspaper have faded in my head. After spitting out my unspoken routines rather than disappear from my memory, I no longer have a reason to remember. The wound healed after squeezing the painful pus from the sick past, and the pain disappears naturally.

This is only written honestly. Otherwise, another dark memory is created and I have to spend another time of pain. I feel as if I had made confession and clean my head. Writing seems to be healing the wounds of the past, at least in my case.

But to put it more frankly, I think I’m still using my desire to show myself.

Whenever I hear "don’t you publish a book". I think a sarcastic friend 's advice that, ‘do dogs and cows all publish books?’ 'I swiftly say, “I must work hard as a artist in my main job.”

I have participated several publication parties. I don’t want to go to. It is not easy to pay money to listen to speakers. It is sad to see dust piled up in the corner of the bookcase without reading the book.

It is not easy for me to publish my poorly written articles at my own expense and invited busy people to pay for it. I have to draw a lot of pictures, just as I do a few useful things, should not it be written after writing a lot of articles and refining it?  

I would like to be able to write freely and sincerely, and leave the string of dark memories past like a balloon, and live as a free soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment