Friday, January 9, 2015

On the way trips grumble

I would like to visit there, if I see great attractions places in the movies and photographs. Once I visit there I am disappointed in the old, worn-out look, unlike what I saw in the photographs.

For thousands of years, I imagined the people who lived at that time watching the traces of dented wheels on the road. Thanks to the ancestors who built stone and made it a memorial site, a lot of tourists flocked to the city every day. "

I waited for the bus at Civitavecchia in Italy. One of the mighty ancient cities, I wanted to visit Tarquinia, where the lords and their ancestors lived in the area. Most people did not speak English, but I was able to communicate with the bus driver. Since I can’t ride without a bus ticket, I have to buy ticket at the tobacco store.  

I went to get a bus ticket, but I came back empty-handed and waited for a long before telling the bus driver to accept the cash. The driver hesitating to just beckon to ride! In my small eyes, which excited me about free charge, Tarquinia came to me with a daja vu phenomenon.

I moved my foot like a stamp an alleys, at some point I felt as if I had seen this alley in my past life. Looking down from the highest point, the winter landscape of the Tuscany countryside was enough to feel the rewarding experience.

At the bus stop, in addition to us, tourists of two couples waited anxiously for a bus that did not come and exchanged episodes that we experienced in Italy.

One of them said, “A long time ago, the last bus didn’t come during I trip in Italy. I remember that I spent the night in a dark bus stop, shivering with cold and riding in the early morning bus. Isn’t traveling a lot more of an unexpected experience than seeing a tourist attractions?" We all agreed.

Then suddenly changed the topic and asked us, "Are you from North Korea?” My husband said, "My parents were born in Hamheung, second city in North Korea and we were born in South Korea." "Have you been to North Korea?" She asked again. "No, but if unification occurs in my life, I really want to visit my parents' hometown.”

Why do we have to receive these questions from stranger from time to time?

No comments:

Post a Comment