Friday, January 30, 2015

A half-month chatter

My husband 's younger brother couple and daughter from Los Angeles stayed for two weeks in my house where I had almost no visit.

Three people suddenly got into the routine of a cultured woman who is writing and painting. At first I was embarrassed, but I am the one who changing the hard work into fun things!

Once I gave my room to the guest, our couple stayed the big room that is use as a workshop. Lying on the floor and looking at the night sky, it seemed as if the moon was looking at me with a white face. In the daytime, I lay watching the floating clouds and took a nap.

The one and half generation sister-in-law is more mature and conservative than I am who is the first-generation. She made coffee when she came back from a walk in the morning. She went out for lunch and bought some groceries, prepared dinner and even washed the dishes. Her husband, who is a handyman, has also changed the filter of the water purifier and tried to fix the breakdown.

My mouth, which had been shut for lack of speaking, started to exercise. Once I pointed out the dissatisfaction of family-in-law members, and I was passed down to my family. I became a woman who was far away from decency. Sister-in-law must have been disappointed to see me acting and speaking like that, but I tried to made her comfortable in my place.

Wouldn’t sister-in-law felt sorry for me because she was afraid to interrupt me when I entered the studio and write or sit elegantly in front of the easel?  Anyhow, I am not the person who is graceful and far from elegance.

My husband said, "Tell us all the complaints and grudges you’ve had up until the end of the year, you will return to the cultivated woman from the New Year.” I took the advice of my husband and I had a New Year's ancestor memorial ceremony. At the table, I poured a mouthful of rice cake soup in my mouth trying to say something again.

Family of husband returned to L.A. I went to Uniqlo to change my sportswear from my son's girlfriend as a Christmas present. I felt to sorry not to wear it but It is big and pink color. I refunded and bought a down coat. I walked in Manhattan wearing a warm coat. It is light, cozy and comfortable. This is the award I give to me because I was good at serving my family-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment