Friday, October 3, 2014

Belly fat

Old age preparation is approaching as if it’s not someone else’s business. I used to not give an eye to an article about it, but now have not missed the news.

It would be nice to do with my husband, but what can I start easily by myself?

First, I decided to clean up the mess one by one if I could get rid of stressful things. One of them always sticks to me like bally fat and it annoys me.

It was an opening for a fellow artist. I wore a dress with a tight waist. My fat belly waved in the mirror that was not seen in the previous. I covered the front with a handbag, but what about the side? The scarf will hang down on both sides to cover.

Compared to my friend's belly, my belly is fine. The fat belly of my friend who used to be thin was covered and covered, and it came out like a balloon. I was afraid as if it were not else’s business.

The battle with the belly fat wasn’t as easy as I thought. Once you get caught up, the fat belly that does not want to fall off, spreading from bottom the belly button to the sides and finally goes up to the pit of the stomach.

"When a woman's waistline disappears and her body becomes swollen, her legs are bent and her charm as a woman is over. Always keep the same weight and tight waist by exercising." I neglected my father's advice.

Once I reduced the food to eat. I especially ate a little dinner. I had to work side exercises, sit-ups and bend my knees and raise my legs.

In fact, ‘eat as short as I can. When I am hungry, fat burn.’ I drank water and endured hunger. My hungry state is gone and my mind is clear. The fat belly that was hard or tired started to run away with a soft and flabby.

When I was caress about busy schedule, my belly fat came back. My belly fat fell a little and my energy was exhausted. At last I was lay down.

What good is a flat stomach after you lose your health? Let's eat and cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment