Friday, October 17, 2014

Nice shot

The clear clashing sound pushes the ball away quickly and flies like an arrow to a high blue sky. J's opened mouth, sharp hawk eyes chase the ball. The ball fell gently on the green near the flag. 'Nice shot'

The ball could not get far as a lump of earthy grass flapped side. L buried the beaten grass in its place, pressed it with her foot and hit the ball again, but it still fell down like a flat balloon.

I watched two friends playing golf with my chin resting on the cart handle. There’s tension to focus on the cool form and hit a small ball far away into a tiny hole in the green under the flag. But why am I? Don’t I want to throw a ball into that small hole?

My friend dragged me to the golf course three times. I had never caught a golf club before and I sat on a hill and waited for the golf to end, because I didn’t feel to get into the well-laid lawn.

The second time I was trying to swing at a golf practice, a man suddenly stood behind my back saying, “This is how hit a ball.” The man's stinking sweat made me feels really dirty. It’s none of his business whether my ball flies in the sky or goes into the ground.

If I make money to hold the body well and concentrate my mind to put the ball in the tiny hall and earn some money it is okay, otherwise it does not fit my constitution. It may be ignorance that does not know the taste of golfing.

We routinely live in tensions as we compete like we have to hit a golf ball in a small hole repeatedly. I want to go to a golf course to escape from such tension, but it is not good to see to try to put the ball into the small hole with tension and n competition.

J wielded her golf club carefully in a confident form, and the white ball flew over the blue sky and landed on the green near the flag. 'Nice shot', my mouth echoed with joy. I guessed this is why people enjoy playing golf.

J shouted 'par 4' that I do not know and she rushed the cart without looking back and disappeared to the next hall.

The green grass lost its color due to the setting sun. 'I though it's time to go home, but my friend didn’t seem to want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment