Friday, October 31, 2014

Turkish bath

I went to a public bathhouse with my friends. Unlike what I expected from outside, green water fell from the ceiling, and dirt was floating on top the water. I hesitated to get in the water. My friends, who dragged me into the water, were laughing as if nothing were wrong. As I pushed away the dirt when it was floating near my body. Suddenly, the dirt turned into money worms and came to me slowly. As soon as I was frightened, I woke up with an idea of dreams.

After having an eerie and dirty dream, I came to mind the Cappadocia in Turkey I went with my friends. It is a family-run hotel built by digging a rocky cave. The doors and window frames painted in primary colors, antique lugs and cute decorations give a glimpse of 'wow!' at a glance. But in a few days, the ceiling is so low that my head is shaking from anemia and I want to leave it in the dampness.

At the entrance of the dining room of the hotel, dogs wagging their tails. The friends of hostess of our age group greeted us. When my friend asked them if there were a good place for Turkish bath, they said, they would take us to a nice place.

I went to a Turkish bath in Istanbul. I was laying with the white and red striped cloth covers the important part, and a man covering only the bottom with the same cloth scrubbed my dirt. Once I was in curiosity, but I did not want to go twice. I imagined the Taoist fairy occasionally come down from the heaven to open-air Turkish bath in the rocks of Cappadocia, and enjoy themselves.

We went into the mountains by riding a van with two men and I was terrified when I sat in the rumbling van running through the dark forest without end. The idea of ​​going to the Turkish open bathhouse in the mountains at night along the strange men was wrong. There was no one in bathhouse that arrived about an hour later. It seemed like it was closed a long time ago.

We were embarrassed and afraid that when the two men said, they are going to give us a scrub each other one by one after we change into our swimsuits. Oh my god! We were terrified and consulted pretending to go to change into a swimsuit “seems to have come wrong. We have to get out of here as fast as possible.”

We held $ 100 in their hand as if we were calm and persuaded them, "Let's go to a better place tomorrow." The two of them, who had hardened faces, met their heads for a while and asked us to get in the car. We were so nervous to see how the hearts of the two men would change over the course of my return. I was able to set my mind at the front of the hotel.

The hostess's expression of his face looked strange when we arrived at the hotel. Welcome, relief, strange doubts, and so on. I was too nervous and tired to read his face properly, but it was clear that he was waiting for us.

Whenever I imagine of myself falling with red blood on the fade blue tiles in a broken down Turkish bath in the mountains of Cappadocia, I mutter 'Thank god.'

No comments:

Post a Comment