Friday, October 24, 2014

Lightning Halloween

As I forget now, my son who worked in Japan sent money to repay the old days, which made our couple very embarrassed.

One day, a police officer called me in the middle of the night. My son is at the police station. I was so surprised that the heart seemed to stop and my legs were shaking. There is no such thing as a son who listens to good words. I checked his name again and it is definitely my son. Parents should come because he is under 19 years old. My husband and I ran to the Manhattan Police Station in a hurry.

When a child always gets 100 points when as a child, is not he a genius? There are many parents who misunderstand. I also raised children same as one of those parents. There were times when I was disappointed as his score went down, and I was awakened slowly from the illusion, but was unable to accept the reality. He passed the puberty and became a sophomore in college. I felt relieved that he is grown up now. What a bolt from the blue!

Whenever I asked him to go the trick or treat, since he was a little kid, but he was only reading books at home. His girlfriend took him to the Halloween Parade. It was the case that it was caught by the report of a white grandmother in a Halloween parade wearing a Japanese imitation samurai sword. No matter how fake, iron is considered a weapon.

I took my son home after receiving a note to the court of downtown in Manhattan a month later. His record was scratched. The future was at stake, so I hired a lawyer and went to court.

A lot of people came to the court until 9:30 in the morning and gave a note to clerk, one by one, before the judge, and they were judged. The trial contents are various. A man who got caught spitting out of the running car, a person who was caught fighting back because store owner throws away his change in the store, a man who has fought with his wife. It is not a serious crime but once caught in police sight, if one’s luck is bad, he or she will be caught and left on the record. The lawyer will be appointed and the work becomes bigger.

He was ruled that the record would be cleared if he cleaned the park for one day. He will repay the attorneys' fees back then. I told him not to pay back, but He really want to pay back, so I have to win him.

New York City, the largest multiracial city, confirmed through my son why it is turning around in an orderly. To prevent not to go courts again, couple quarrels are killing sounds, and quietly. If you want to scream, go to Yankee Stadium. I guess why many people are excited about sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment