Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why did you go so early?

A true friend is someone who If don't see, want to see. If meet, don't want to break up. a person who comes to mind after parting. 

"It's so funny. It's fun." My husband giggled as he remembers talking with my friend over dinner yesterday. "Stress is all gone, isn't it?" There were many good days thanks to the friend who made us happy.

Meeting with good and funny friends is fun. It relieves stress and becomes a vital energy of life. In particular, the friend who met yesterday is witty and has a good sense of humor and a talent to entertain people. Not only It's fun to meet her but also don't have a end of bear a grudge

We chatted up in the restaurant and came out to break up. We felt sad for each other to break up, so stood at the side of the road, our heads clasped and talked for a long time. We still have a story that we couldn't talk about today. "Get in our car. I'll take you home." Our chatter had continued endlessly in the car.

After I talk to some acquaintance, I felt guilt about 'Why did I say that? Perhaps what I said hurt them? Then I can't sleep well. But after talking to this friend, I used to wake up laughing with slept well. I laughed for a few days thinking about the conversation I had with her.

A long time ago, she and our couple baked some saury for dinner. A thumb-sized mouse popped out, unable to withstand the savory smell popped out. The moment we saw the mouse, the two of us jumped up onto the chair and shouted as if we had promised. My husband was chasing a running mouse, looking at our surprised figure. It's a real fuss

My pride, which is said to be unusually keep cleaning house, was crumpled and restless. I looked around in fear that a mouse that had disappeared might show up again. She covered my feelings by changing the mood with an indifferent witty story. Thanks to her consideration, we were able to finish the meal with pleasure.

She's dead! Every time I go to a meeting, I can't see her honest, bright face again that I've been looking for, snooping to see! I can't hear her voice of a mixture of heavy baritone and resonant soprano from the answering machine anymore.

She liked people enough not to hesitate to meet them. She had a lot of talent and had a lot of activities in Korean society, so she had to live longer. When I remembered a pleasant memory with a friend, I sighed.

'My friend, somewhere are you? Can't you come back? 'Why did you go so early?' I'm sorry. Thanks you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment