Friday, February 8, 2013

If I will be abandoned again

I was giddy watching the back of the car as it ran away. I was like being left alone in space and falling into the desert. Tears streamed incessantly. I was abandoned out by a strange road and became alone. I waited for a while just in case the car came back, but the once-off car didn't come back.

Where to go? The sunset glowed red. It will be dark when the sunset falls. I walked toward the road where the car had disappeared with my bursting head and heavy legs. The red sunset was got dark. I was shivering in the cold as I walked in the dark. My tears dried up. On the contrary, I felt at ease.

The "MOTEL" neon sign, which was written calmly in red letters, shone sadly in the dark. I led my tired body into the motel. I lay on my back without washing. I couldn't sleep. After tossing and turning all night, the day dawned between the curtains. I was afraid to spend the night in the dark and face the bright morning. The sun, which was so different from yesterday, seemed to blame me.

I heard people's voices outside the room. I was lying in bed thinking what to do. Should I go to a very faraway place? But I have nowhere to go.

I picked up the phone. My husband came to pick me up and I got into the car without eye contact with him. Not only have we been silent the whole time we came home, but also we have never mentioned it until now.

I went to another town market with my husband. I accepted the receipt and hesitated in front of cashier, feeling that something had been miscalculated. A lot of people were waiting behind us. My husband urged me to leave. Sure enough, I found the wrong calculation. It's a small amount of money, but I wanted to correct it.

My husband urged me to 'just go out,' conscious of the people waiting for behind us to be finished. I had a skirmish with cashier, ignoring my husband's urging. My impatient husband got angry and went out. I made a correction, got a mere sum of money, and came out.

I shouldn't have touched my angry husband. "You can't fathom your wife's position while sensing others situations," I nagged and was thrown out of the car.

It makes me sad to see the back of a car running like a shot through in the dark setting sun. I become calm and cool down with the idea that one day I might b abandoned again. If I will be abandoned again, this time I will go in the opposite direction of the car that will disappear like a bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment