Friday, February 15, 2013

Gain your love

It is said that the relationship between a couple only couples knows about each other.

Assuming that there is no lie in what a friend says, she is still in love of her husband, even though her husband love for her has cooled.

When she first spoke of a rift with her husband, I heard each of their quarrels and talked a lot about how to get excited and make up. But as I watched a couple that didn't improve after all these years, I have been quiet.

About one times a year I ask her. "Do you still like your husband?" she answers with "Yes" without hesitation.

Her 'Yes' thumps my heart. My eyes wander in the air and slowly move to her, unable to find a place to look. It's because I can't see her face properly because I feel sorry for her.

"Don't you have any self-respect? Stop it now and leave,” I can't say. Even if she's not loved by her husband, I cannot ignore her noble love for her husband.

It would have already let go of the bond if she was like another woman, but she still loves her husband despite his indifference. The fact that she loves her husband unswervingly and never hesitate to do things for him came to me more and more dearly.

She might have done something wrong in her immature days, or approached him in a clumsy way to turn his mind around. It's too sad to just force wife to think and do something same as husband. It may be convenient to think the same thing with me, but it's not very interesting. Wouldn't it be a quiet and fun life to live if listened to other people's opinions and accepted new aspects and changed life?

Anyway a bond already formed, can't you forgive her? Can't you guys depend on each other and live with each other in aging situation She didn't have affairs or gamble, you just get angry about disagree with you for a long time.

I want to shake and shout her self-centered husband by the collar who exists alone like a self-centered maverick, 'Is only your own feelings and thoughts desperate and your own experience an absolute truth?'

Most of all, finding out that what she wants is love of her husband, what I can say is 'Gain love at all costs.’

No comments:

Post a Comment