Friday, September 19, 2014

How is the last?

A handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes filled with tears was staring at an elderly woman lying in a coffin wearing colorful floral dress. The evening glow came through the window he looked very sad.  

Born in a poor family in Manhattan, He leads a busy life. So he didn’t have a chance to go out of New York until he was over 30. He got a part-time job, got a scholarship, graduated from college, and got married. However, a divorce occurred in the process of borrowing money from his wife 's sister to pay for his father' s funeral.  

He has a grandmother who died. It also expends the cost of organizing the remains of the grandmother and keeping them in storage. His back, crying for his mother's death, looked so pathetic and small.

There was not a penny in his mom bank account. But he does not want to erase his beloved mother's memories. He paid for a two-month rent and arranged the mother’s item and keeps them in another storage. Will he be able to clear funeral debt and build up his base and get out of poverty?

I do not have to leave a lot of money, but I should not leave at least have enough funeral expenses and enough to get rid of the traces of my lives? Or before I die, when I am healthy, I dare to discard the unnecessary things in the house and sort them out.  

The articles I read in the newspapers a long time ago do not leave my mind. An old man didn’t want to disturb anyone after he die. He cleaned up everything. And it is like the theater stage that he drove to the funeral home, parked his car in the parking lot and died in the car.

I think I will not be able to drive to the funeral home before I die. I do not want to be buried in a cold, dark ground. If it is possible, I would like to give my useful organs to the people who need them and scatter the ashes on the favorite forest.

Never let people know and if anyone comes to see me by chance, I would like to have a warm meal with wine on my last way. The coffin is the cheapest wooden plank. I do not want to open the coffin lid because I do not want to show my old self,

It would cost a lot of money to clean me up. I should leave the not to be short of funeral expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment