Friday, September 12, 2014

The end of summer

"This summer's business is wrong.” My husband grumbled all summer, but what can I do? The weather was not hot. I have never lived in such a cool summer. 'Is the earth sick?’

I am protecting the earth my own way. I do not have an air conditioner. I save gas electric and water. Even though eat all the food on the table to reduced as much as possible, but Is the earth really suffering?

When I look at the shop that has few customers while I am walking around the street, I feel like it is not the other’s business. Why? It is because I grew up to be a daughter of a merchant father who was busy calculating and preparing some money to pay for the day.

Seeing my father repeatedly investing and making money to make up for investing, I vowed never to do business. He spent as much as he earned and he didn’t stop investing. He always seemed to worry about being chased by money.

“Real estate never betrays us. If we betray (sell) property, do not we? When the parents died and the husband abandoned his wife and friends were gone, only real estate (immovable property) always waits for us in place." My father who invested only in real estate whenever he had money said.

He even sold his hard purchased if his business failed. Therefore, I concern instinctively as if it’s not someone else’s business to do well and bad.

Throughout the summer, I waited for the cold seawater to warm up. In late summer, watching the weather forecast carefully and waited for a day that was over 90 degrees, but there was nothing. I couldn’t wait to come. I ran to the beach on the last week of August, which was 88 degrees. Everyone seemed to go beach with the same idea as me. The bridge to Moses Beach was blocked with many cars.

'Is the sea sick?' The waves filled with the yellowish bubbles were pouring all the time. I did not want to sock myself in the water. Only the calf was left on the waves, when I looked around, many women open their breasts and hang around.  Stripped old men were being warned by police patrols. I would like to take off my wet bathing suit and walk freely on the wide beach if I can afford it. Unfortunately I am not a good shape.

I have been hanging in the warm sandy field for a long time as if I were holding onto the summer away. Wait, the sea, mountain and rivers invariably await me all the time, are they real estate too?

No comments:

Post a Comment