Friday, September 5, 2014

Drain cleaner and maid

It was raining in the morning, and the weather cleared brightly in time for the opening. “This is the weather for the opening.” I said to my husband with joy.

I do not know if it was a coincidence, the weather was almost bad every art exhibitions of my husband. Even when it exhibited in the nice San Jose in San Francisco, the heavy snow in New York didn’t flight any plane. During the middle of the night, we drove through Washington for nine hours, which usually takes four hours. We barely begged for the plane and go straight to the opening with bloodshot eyes.

The winter opening with the coldest record, the flood opening, he calls water because he was born in the year of the dragon. He was complaining that he had been pumping water all day long in a basement of the store, which he first day to got to work in difficult times. And the drain was blocked and he helped it, when we were invited to friend's house too.

Anyhow, my husband seems to have been destined to do work everywhere he goes. In the studio, there are many kinds of tools for digging drains. So His nickname is a digger. After marriage, as I arranged things in line with his fate I became a maid.

It felt good to stop raining on my opening day and be sunny. 

I was too far away to try to tell the story of a reader who had come to my opening from . Anyway, I was sitting a car in front of the gallery and looked out. As soon as an Asian woman tried to open a gallery door, I had a sense of being a reader and I jump out of the car and caught her.

She is a good impressive and a kind-hearted reader. She has come a long way in her courage as she read only my articles in the newspapers. I was very grateful and please. She has been reading my articles in the newspaper for a year and she regret not having read the old article. I e-mailed my blog address to see my last post and reply came. 'I‘ve been eating e a candy, and all of a sudden I feel have a box of candy.’ She writes well sweetly. 

Whenever I meet readers who know something, someone different from the average person, I feel like I don’t know myself, but I am thrilled at the idea that they are penetrating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment