Friday, May 23, 2014

Looking for freebie

Even if I know myself too well, or if I like freebie too much, sometimes it's not good and rather tired, because I had to go to get freebie early in the morning.

I have bad skin, a flat back of the head, and droopy eyes, as well as a lusterless hair. But I am relief that I am not a style that is visible.

If I cut my hair in a cheap place, it's cheap, so I don't blame, but I am not getting any good results at all, even if I go to an expensive place.

I am worried about where to cut my hair after moving to Manhattan. While snooping around in the nearby beauty parlor, and found a place to cut it free of charge. There are eight beauty salons in Manhattan and run beauty schools too, and every Monday at 10:30 a.m., the visit is free.

Students at the beauty school choose who they want to cut for free and discuss the style of hair that matches the face type with their teachers. First of all, when the discussion on the four selected people is over, they begin to wash and cut their hair. The teacher pointed out the place where cut the wrong, gave a demonstration and finished it. The teachers were all men. The men who came here to cut for free have almost the same hair style, so without a discussion, they were cut after the women were finished.

I've teamed up with a student my son's age. She is an immigrant who doesn’t speak smooth English. Her touch to learn hair cut skills and get a job is full of tension and anxiety. I comforted her to do whatever she wants to cut my hair.

I thought that it was good to come to where need my hair, and it was pain and bored with cut my hair over an hour in the state of drooping head, but it was bearable to think that it was freebie.

I like it best of all the hair I've cut. In the opening ceremony of the exhibition, three or four people were asked me, "Where did you cut your hair?" I gave them an address.

"I heard that if you like freebie you get bald. Where are gone all those bangs?" I ignored my husband's thoughtless, bitter words, and I wrote 'Free' in Google to find another freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment