Friday, May 2, 2014

Be careful of dogs and people

'Son of a bitch' was my first time to curse.

The injection on my back hurt so much. I cursed at the injection doctor, even at the age when I was barely able to say 'Mom, Dad'. I probably followed what adults said when a dog bit me.

My father loved me, who looked just like him. My father used to lift me up and rub my face against his beard. Every time my father's beard touched my cheek, I would struggle.

A dog that was raised at home while the adults were busy took me who was sleeping to the space under the floor and made a wreck of my whole body. Maybe it's because of envy of me. An angry father dragged the dog somewhere and the dog disappeared.

Not only are there still traces on the legs, but also when I see a dog, I walk lightly. No matter how much the dog owner says, 'my dog doesn't bite.' I never believe it, because dogs are not animals of thought. Don't you often hear the news that even a man of thought does sexually harassed?

My son was bitten by a dog on the way to school. I've told him so many times that "if you see a dog, you would stop running."

Although the world has come to an era where numerous diseases can be cured, rabies is an incurable disease. In other words, swallowing liquid such as water due to disease causes muscle spasms, severe pain, and paralysis of whole-body nerves and muscles, leading to coma and death due to breathing problems.

The dog bit my son in three places. Although he was relieved to be injected right away, he was surprised after a hospital bill with a little over 30,000 dollars, had hit him. Then somehow hospital reduced it to $10,000. I can't believe that rabies injections are so expensive.

I don't care someone is raising a dog like a child, but it's not something to be amused by when you see a dog. There is something hidden behind the master of pleasure waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment