Friday, January 3, 2014

Before being abandoned

There is a woman who thinks her husband is only a moneymaking machine and she rides a Mercedes and bragging. She who the mind was very uneasy went to the fortune-teller to find out her future. The fortune-teller said, "Be good to your husband before you are abandoned by him"

There are a lot of people who write well these days with the development of the Internet. Most of them are as good as a famous writer. The thoughts that were buried only in their head are poured on the Internet, and they can expresses sophisticated expression.

I've never studied writing, but I occupy a large newspaper every Saturday. In addition, accompanied by my drawings. I feel grateful and anxious. Don't be conceited and write a good article with confidence, but it is not easy to write a good article. The best way I can do not late to the manuscript's deadline. Looking for materials to use with intuition and emotion. Revise the written text as if I see a scene.

There is always an emphasis on children. I told them to go to work earlier than the beginning of your job. If you guy are not good enough, should try to show your sincerity.

I am making a fuss about writing and drawing, and then I try not to be abandoned by my husband. I am working hard on his favorite dumplings. I spread out my bent waist while making dumplings all morning and looked out of the window. The woman who lives in front of my house is hanging out the laundry. I, also known as "Mrs. dumpling," frequently make hundreds of dumplings, but she also does the laundry on a fictional day as if she were a "washing lady." We exchanged greetings over the window with a wry smile, as if nothing were different from your life and mine.

"Oh, I'd rather being abandoned." I'm in a position to chop vegetables on a cramped cutting board on a fictional day.

No comments:

Post a Comment