Friday, January 31, 2014

The complaint of an ignorant wife

"No, you don't know that either?" Every time my husband ignores me like this, I says, "I knew, but it's gone in the labor pains of giving birth. Have I lost my memory because of hard marriage?"

My molar aches and my left side of my face is perversely swollen. A long-time Chinese dentist recommended me as a neurologist. I deal with Chinese people such as implants doctors, physicians, financial planners, framing shops, lawyers, and so on.

We once lived near Chinatown in Manhattan. Since my husband, who likes to write Chinese characters, has been associated with a Chinese doctor. He sat with me, who was sick and drooped, and wrote Chinese characters with a Chinese doctor who was not good at English.

My husband still hasn't forgotten the Chinese characters he learned as a child. According to him, living in Chinatown brought back old memories. In particular, important events in the history of Korea are remembered enough to be lined up by year.

I don't know what's going on in history, Chinese literature, politics, and society, but there are areas I know well. I dare assure that I know better about a money-spinning economy than my husband. At a meeting, a senior member made fun of me, calling me a "god of investment," and my face was flushed. Of course it's an inflated sound. Anyway, it's this ignorant wife who saved husband's credits that didn't pay the student loan on time.

"Before you get married, make sure you find out how many student loans have. I heard there are many American families who start their children's loans before they finish their parents' student loans. To pay your father's loan...” Mom, you told million time more.” I often say when my kids brag about their girlfriends being smart and pretty.

Chinese writing, history and politics are a series of public conversations in the middle of the day, and you can live a good life without them. However, I say "if you don't pay credit card debt on time, you don't know how hard life is. Who is ignorant? You have to respect this ignorant wife who makes you live without worrying about money."

No comments:

Post a Comment