Friday, February 27, 2015

More beautiful than flowers

"I need to buy flowers." "Why do you need flowers? Where do you buy pretty flowers like you? Do not worry about it. He will love it just as much as you have come." It is a dialogue with my son 's girlfriend while going to my son' s graduation ceremony.

She is a Chinese and was in a band with my son when they were in junior high school. A distant shining girl playing onstage came to my heart. I wanted to be a girlfriend of my son, but going separated them from each other to different high schools and universities.

Sometimes I look for my son on Facebook and asked, 'Has she a boyfriend?' Of course, my son has made several girlfriends and broke up. Maybe it was my earnest wish, so she broke up her boyfriend and met my son at the graduate school!

I liked her mature appearance more. She is polite and responsible, especially my favorite thing is that they are the childhood friend. I was so happy that she grew up well and became a lover of my son.

"Mom, her mom invited me at home, but I didn’t go." "Why?" “I was afraid her mom would bring up the marriage. Then her mom and sister asked me to meet me at the Japanese restaurant.” "Well, the Chinese are a good idea for the future Korean son-in-law meet at the Japanese restaurant.

"Did her mother talk about marriage?" "No, thankfully, her mom wasn’t good at English, she just smiled and ate.” “Don’t you want to get married?" I asked, "I do not want to get married. You told me not to do it early." "I'll cancel what I said.”

I told my son to delay his marriage because he got married early and give birth to a child and so that it would be hard for him to support his family. However I must have stressed too much.

"It would be nice to get married.” “I don’t want to get married early. I am a bit tired because she keep recording of her spending and saving every money." “Oh, she's exactly like me. That's good. You can’t marry a woman who does not do things properly and spends money. Why do you think that good habit is bad?"

I can’t force my son to marry my favorite girl. If my son lives and he doesn’t like her, I can’t take and live with her. I was in a happy worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment