Friday, June 6, 2014

If I am just goofing off after graduation

What happen to me?

There is no a meeting man on the premise of marriage. My father will take care of me for a while. Then, if he ask me to help his business like siblings, my life may be hard to escape from the shadow of my father. I had to find a job diligently in anxiety.

As my friend applied for the announcer of the radio station, so I submitted my resume too. They tested my face to the camera as well as my voice. It was dumbfounded. It's not even a TV station.

I applied for a magazine company, but I failed again. I extended my student status to go graduate school. There is no face to parents just to go to school. While rummaging through the newspaper to get a part-time job, I got a job to draw an artwork on a corner of a manuscript written by a hypnotist.

A young lady was walking along the on a mountain path without anyone. She was afraid of the mountain trail going alone, and hastened the pace. The sound of footsteps was heard from behind. The sound is coming closer and closer. The frightened lady turned around and saw a man. Finally, they walked along a quiet mountain path side by side. When the woman slowed down, the man slowed down too, when the woman rushed to walk, the man urged too. She was afraid of a man who was only walking quietly.

'What are you going to do with me?' She asked in a quivering voice. He still walked without even responding. She who was terrified of a man who has no answer, "She was stimulating a man who was walking silently with a sharp voice. Eventually, the man raped the woman. Even a man who had no intention of doing so in the first place was exposed to her excessive self-defensive instincts, resulting in psychological tension and physical symptoms.

She may have been able to safely descend the mountain trail without incident. ‘What are you going to do to me?’ was to lead a psychological conflict by ‘Please love me.’ I have found a job that expresses this kind of writing with illustration!

In the dark room, a strained guest is lying. The low and languid voice of the hypnotist continued. The groaning and trembling dark scenes of the strangers, and the painful times of not getting a job sometimes come to life clearly beyond my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment