Friday, June 13, 2014

Mugwort song

The early spring the daffodils lift their heads and smile shyly, the mugwort rises through the frozen land. When the magnolia blooms, the forsythia grows yellow, and the mugwort will grow well.

I am worried that the mugwort grow up fast. Who knows how I feel I'm wondering if I'll be caught and fined when I cut the mugwort.

How can I cut out the wormwood? I walked all the way the remote areas of Riverside Park in Manhattan. It seemed that the young women in the distance were squatting and pulling weeds away. As I got closer, several female college students were picking up the wormwood and sorting out the land. They were cleaning the park by volunteering. I asked them, 'Can I cut the mugwort?' They were very glad to know that I wanted to work together.

When I came out of nowhere and saw that I had picked up weeds and put them in a bag of brown, they asked what they were going to use. When I explained to them in detail, they also took a little it, and I came out of the forest with them.

I’ve been wooed to drink mugwort tea in early spring. Wash the mugwort, several times, remove the water and put it in the freezer. I can enjoy the tea all year round by pouring hot water into the mugwort. If I put it in a footbath, I can maintain a smooth heel.

My husband says I should find out it is good or not and drink it, but I'm getting healthy because I'm drinking the tea. The people who used to hold my hand in fear as if touching the ice are now said to be warm like bun.

In the early spring, for about an hour, if I cut the mugwort off and keep it in the freezer, I can save the tea price and will be healthy. After a year's preserve of mugwort the spring farming is over, I sniff aroma of acacia flowers that spreads over the Hudson River.

No comments:

Post a Comment