Friday, June 27, 2014

An unexpected happening

Was it because of the black clothes? Why did I like it so much even though whenever I went out in that outfit something went were mess?

He is the brother of a woman is related to my father business. Father emphasized he graduated Seoul National University and if I do not say 'No', the marriage is done. It is tiring to meet a man, date. It seemed that it would be convenient to marry a person whom a parent decides.

I went out wearing those black clothes with a relaxed mind. I was sure 'I am marrying him’ this is last matchmaking. A man with a well-built body, a curly hair on a large white forehead, and a Schubert-like person were sitting down. I liked him at first sight. As soon as I share a few words, he said, “lets go to a drink.” The college I attended is as if I’m drink every day, men used to ask me a drink. Well I want it too.

The man poured alcohol into his mouth for a while and said, "There is a woman who has been dating for a long time. I was forced to meet with you because my sister is against marrying her. Please do me a favor to tell your father that you don’t like me.” Somehow the progress was fast. I thought that the world was not my side. I was dazed for a moment and couldn’t tell where to look.

In order to change the face of the agonizing man and the awkward mood, I grabbed a glass of alcohol and poured it into my mouth and poured alcohol into his glass. I emptied the glass and falling my heads with his inevitable love story.

I met a man I liked after a long time. I wish I could meet someone like this, but I could not intervene in others' sad and noble love.

"I do not like him." "What?" "I don't like his pop-up forehead and curly hair." "Are you out of mind? Don't you think about your age." And he looked up at the ceiling for a while and said, “Marriage is no big deal.” You are free to live as you please."

My father, who comforted me and encouraged me to live happly with the desire is well in heaven now? Before he passed away, he was worried that my mother in that heaven might scold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment