Friday, March 21, 2014

It was about to hit the jackpot.

I drank half a bottle of soju when I heard a fortune-teller's fortune saying, "If my father, who is in bed with old age, doesn't die within this year, it will be die instead. I hated the business mindset of fortuneteller that shook people's judgment.

Before coming to America, I was dragged by my sister and mom to go to a fortune-teller. Perhaps my mom worried about me, who was going to go far away from her. 'I will go across the sea and work with colors. Will give birth to two sons and the money I have in my hands live well without leaking. There is not much money yet, but it is not wrong.

Several years later, another fortune-teller told me "your oldest son will be in trouble within tenth years. And when you are 60 years old, you suffer from chronic diseases." Children who are 10 years old, who can't cover back and forth, can break their heads. Wouldn't it be sick for a woman whose age 60?  I know that it was obvious, but always careful, I raised my child and I took care of my health.

This time fortuneteller's viscosity is that if my father doesn't die within this year, I'll die instead. And my death is driving my husband will hit the jackpot such as my husband enjoys a new life with a young woman. She is a fucking fortune-teller.

Contrary to the material environment, which is enormously better than in the past, people's screening became increasingly empty and spends a considerable amount of money looking for measures, fretting over a few words from fortune-tellers. I don't listen to the fortunetellers who beating calculators, but I've been in a bad mood all along.

My father, who was lived a life of agriculture, industry and information, died a few days ago. This winter it was cold and it was too hard for me. Spring is coming. My father's death is not so sad. I'm scared and creepy of myself, who doesn't shed a single tear even though my father raised me so fondly.

Dad, I'm sorry. How unfair. Isn't that why you suffered with agony in bed? I keep thinking about my father's words, ' Little goods, and little care.' Even if I have ten mouths, I am not entitled to sing filial piety to my children in the future.

I drank the remaining half bottle of soju. I'm still thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment