Friday, March 7, 2014

Energy man

Energy is the field where my elder son study and work. Solar, carbon and battery, etc. protect nature by saving energy. Anyway, he often picks up his specialty at the dinner table that I don't even know. A child who was full of energy is studying energy, so he seems to be on his way.

It was not easy to raise a child who had to keep moving because he was full of energy. I didn't know the child was crawling out of the stroller. I was surprised and chased to catch the child crawling on the street. He would often crawl out of bed and hit his heavy head against the floor. I used to surprise by the sound of splitting a watermelon

The choice of reducing excess energy taught the child to swim when he was six months old. Once in the water, it was hard to pull him out because he was not tired. He is good at swimming, so the coach wanted him to be an Olympic athlete.

However, being full of energy doesn't make him a good swimmer. The child, who could not stand the tension of jumping off the water at the sound of a start gun, gave up the swimming. The energy didn't hold back the tension.

There were many things he wants to do and he's always busy. There were countless girl friends, too. Who does he look like? It's fast to confess that he looks like my biological father. Otherwise, I suffered from my husband's long nagging about my father's flurry of love stories were pouring out.

Whenever my son changed a girl, I said,  "Just give her a little more time. Don't you feel sorry for her? I heard she grew up taking care of her brother alone without mother." My heart ached.

Son, the energy you study is important, but now I don't want you to waste time and energy on girl. Don't you have a lot of trouble with your studies and work every time you argue and break up? It is also a habit to argue with a girl and break up with her. What kind of girl are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment