Friday, June 14, 2013

Change is the way to live

It rains again.

There is nothing to eat in the refrigerator. I put on the raincoat firmly and pulled the heavy gate to leave the house. The strong wind caused rainwater to splatter before it could even go outside. Should I go through that heavy rain and buy the groceries and set up a lunch table?

I gave up going out. First of all, I decided to brew anchovy soup and think about what to prepare for lunch. Boil the noodles? Maybe on rainy days, my husband prefers sujebi to noodles.

As expected, my husband who eats a steaming potato sujebi feels good. Taking advantage of his good mood, I said, "Can we eat potato soup for dinner tonight?" If we ate the lump of sujebi and ate the roughly leftover potato soup, the dinner would be resolved.

I thought he'd be annoyed, but he'd said "Whatever." my husband, who had been very fussy about side dishes, has changed. Has he read my article in the newspaper about he's fussy about side dishes and reflected on it? "You wrote a novel about me," said my husband when he saw the article in my newspaper. "What novel? I want to write it, but I'm frustrated that I can't write it. When did I write it?"

How nice it would be to have the ability to write things that didn't exist. I can't even put my feelings in my writing. "You wrote a about me that I don't even remember." "You've been acting same as my articles. I wrote that memory. You don't remember?" "I'm not such a vicious person what you wrote about me," he retorted, "I've never did that."

If you regret the wrong you did to shake off your bad habits, a new and generous world will welcome you. Why bother me without breaking your bad habit?

I know it's a disgrace to the family to look down on my husband in the newspaper. But when he read my article in the newspaper and see him changing, I don't care a disgrace to my family. Don't you think I should live comfortably first?

No comments:

Post a Comment