Friday, November 30, 2012

A person who misses

I saw a tall man walking with a black leather jacket and in leg warmers. "Ah, senior pass by. Stop the car."

We called him Dr. Chung. He doesn't have a Ph.D. degree, but he knows a lot of things because he has traveled around and met many people. He said he knew a lot thanks to his hard work reading the weekly magazine. He loved to be called 'Dr. Jung.'

"Hey, come play." "We played yesterday, but are we playing again?" “Is it the same to play on the week and to play on the weekend?” Even the people who played every day they wanted to have more fun on weekends.

I've heard dozens more times about his wife, who was divorced after living for three years. "I'm waiting to get a divorce, and the couple who stood in front of me and waited for they were fighting. Hey, there's someone fighting even when they're here for a divorce." About the story of another's divorce raised his voice excitedly.

“I took the oath of divorce and tried to break up nicely with her for the last time. But she turned around and took a taxi and went off like a shot. I still remembered the back of the taxi running. In his divorce story, his voice became smaller.

He was one of our wedding witnesses at City Hall. The retired colonel, who parrots the short weekly and ordination ceremony all day long, thought our party was poor at English and finished the roughing-up short. He even begged the retired colonel to repeat because we didn't have time to take pictures.

"Hey, you don't mind if a divorce person does an officiated. Someone who's been officiated is getting divorced. Will it be all right?" He officiated at my sister's wedding with a worried look on his face. After all, my sister got divorce.

Having no place to go during the hard times, we used to visit Jeong on weekends and holidays. "Let's stop now and get up. Let's think about our health and drink." If I said such things he used to get angry and said, “You don't know how to play, I'll live longer than you. Go. Fuck you."

You said you lived a longer than me. He died prematurely of pancreatic cancer. On a holiday like today, It seems that a welcome call will come from him, "Hey, do you have kimchi?"

"Is Jung and Lee in heaven meeting and drinking?" "I'm sure they'll have a drink together." The wine is not as good as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment