Friday, April 7, 2017

There is nothing eternal in the world

If I save a day’s coffee, I can save more than one thousand a year.

After taking a walk every morning, I asked my husband, who buys a cup of coffee at café, to make at home and save the price it and go on a trip. "As long as you get something that smells good," he readily agreed.

I prepared breakfast with organic coffee and milk, and bean rice cake that my friend packed because I was afraid my husband's resolution would not last three days event,

It smells so good. God, no! I cannot drink anything that is bitterer than Chinese medicine. We should just drink what we used to drink. Organic is not on our taste.

I have at least a dozen things to choose from among those full of that supermarket. New York, where a variety of races, looking for many different kinds of products? Reading, the levels of the new products, comparing them, and buying them for a while to try them, it does not fit my taste. There are so many kinds of clothes to go to the department stores, but I do not know where to go and how to pick them.

A friend who packed the bean cake for me is very skillful with her hands and is keen with her eyes. She can make to wear it even if she just a glimpse of the show window-clothed.

Even though she was always busy, She went shopping with me three or four times a year. I am just following her around. I just love to buy what she likes to pick up anything she didn’t even buy. She spends a lot of money until she learned how to choose such cheap and high-quality items. I did not waste my time and money and got extra from her.

'Do not forget what you received and forgot what you gave.' My father used to always say to me. I was confronted with her by chance while I felt the burden of having to give something for her. I'm glad to see her waving my hand. As I approach her with joy, she passes coldly without words. What would happen suddenly? I followed her calling her, but she do not even look back.

I was reminded of looking at her back as she was drifting away, 'Do not hold anyone who goes and do not stop anyone who comes.' 

'There is nothing eternal in the world' I do not want to know why she did it. Sometimes I run into her very occasionally and one day she comes up again. But I do not remember her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment