Friday, April 21, 2017

Relationship between greed and depression

Is there anyone who does not want to live as happy as before dying without pain and leave like a breeze?

I often talk with my friends about how can live healthy and happy in old age without worrying and suffering painlessly.

My father lived a healthy life, eating health food and exercising steadily throughout his life. But when he died, he looked puzzled, saying, "What happen to me?" that he had never expected to lie down and die. How can I forget my father’s sad and sorrowful eyes?

An acquaintance of mine had a hard time waiting for her mother to die from cervical cancer in hospital. After a hard agreement with her mother, she starved her mother to death. Both of them must have great inner workings.

There are neighbors from Poland who watched his father suffer from a long illness. “If I lay sick in my old age, I will put my life to death.” She asked me if there was a good way to die.

How to starve.' Would not it be better not to hurt your child rather than suicide?  Or, as an alternative, there is a way to travel to Switzerland and swallow a life-stopping drug according to one's own will. That is a ‘suicide tour.’ I have seen a Switzerland newspaper article that earlier allowed ‘assisted suicide. Well if it comes to me, will I be able to drag my body to Switzerland?

There is no guarantee that future events will be as planned. Without self-confidence, if I just get older and feel sick, I will try starve or suicide tour.

A reader who is fond of my writing once asked me "Do you have any depression?" I am a person who is not at all distant from depressionMy husband says that I am too much of cheerfulness.

However, I recently learned that depression occurs whenever there is a desire to want something I cannot do with my abilitiesWhen I was young, I wasted time playing and sleeping. Why am I greedy when I grow old?I should just accept purely the things that are coming. However, when the idea of I did not succeed because I lived upside down.’ It makes me feel depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment