Friday, January 13, 2017

Red woman

A red woman from her head to her feet is walking slowly. It was all red so I had to move to another window.

She put on a red hat, a coat and shoes, and her face was red. Unlike her brilliant figure, It is rather older to walk slowly and sit on a walking aid

Leaning against the windowsill, it is one of the routines to overlook people passing by several times a day. If I am looking at people coming and going on the streets, I will not dare to say that I can tell the age, sophistication, and level,

Even though the body of red woman depends on the walker, it does not seem to lose its elegance and does not give up its life easily. I was hanging from the windowsill until the red slowly disappeared from view.

I approached the mirrorI looked at my body around. Well, I haven’t yet inflated and legs are healthyI swept my hair up and looked at my face carefully. Can’t I dress it with this facePull up my drooping eyes and pull my face to both sides. Do I get plastic surgery or not? No, no, it won’t make any difference. I will lose money and get worse.

But shouldn’t I do somethingThe red grandmother is also going forward on a walker. I cannot give up like this with good legs.

I am a fighting chick when I speaks raised my voice and screamed at my husband in anger.

I am a nasty talker when I gossip about a person

I am a greedy person when I grudge a tough belly after eating too much.

I am like a squeezed rag when I worry about paying back my credit card debt after shopping.

After devoting a lot of time to make art works, I am born as an atmospheric woman with my own color.

No comments:

Post a Comment