Friday, December 16, 2016

After all, money is the best

I studied in the shade of my parents until thirty, and married at thirty. I was married to an artist who had nothing to do with making money. I wandered around looking for a job to live on, and after a while trying to catch up, I gave birth to childrenAfter supporting my husband, who insisted on being an artist and taking care of my children I turned 60.

If I can live to be 90 years old, I want to live for me for the remaining 30 years. But the body will be weakened and cannot live as strong as before! I think I'll live forever now, but how will I know tomorrow? I should be on good relationship with my husband so I can live comfortably for the rest of my life.

I though that when I was young, life was so long but when I get older life is quickly moved on so I am in a hurry to do upgrade myself. I have been attending the monk Beop Ryun ritual three times by accident, snooping here and there saying that I should do things I did not do before my child and husband excuse me.

One of the things I heard on YouTube was a young woman asked the monk that “how can I do that it is hard to live with my husband who has a lot of time at home.” The monk replied, “Think about when you do not have a husband. It is a few years long. If it is short, it ends even tomorrow.”

If you admit that your husband is different from you, there is no problem. You are hated because your husband does not accept the requirement to be good at you as well as you are good to him. It is not love. It is better to live alone than to loseIt becomes enemyIn other words, it is love for business. It is your job to love him, but you should not ask him to love you.

'Trying and being patient is a solution that assumes that you do not know what is importantbut if you know the opportunity is not permanent and the moment is valuable, you don’t have to put up with effort or patience.' Said the monk.

Fortunately, to me my husband is so precious that I have no effort or patience. I just want him to make a lot of good work to live with me for a long time. Because the poor married life that started with an artist husband who cannot make money is getting a little more leisurely, and unlike other professions where my husband's income does get better as he gets older. So he must be more precious! Of course, I am angry at his insensitive word and behavior, but knowing his preciousness, I am slowed down and get lost myself.

After all, money is the best. Is it just that I have a mercantile mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment