Friday, December 2, 2016

That's no big deal

Why do I habitually check my e-mail, knowing that nobody will send it at this timeJust as I used to be waiting for a phone call that did not come when I was youngIs the trace of the memories that it had suffered from the old days still remain as a tiny dot which is faintly imprinted in a corner of consciousness?

His name and face even now feel faint in my memory. Howeverthe days when I was impatient waiting for his phone. The moment when I hesitated, and encouraged to call him in a dark room wondering what to say to his cold voice are as clear as the last days.

He picked up the phone. "It’s me." He was silent. Like the ice pillars, my body stiffened and the hair rose like the tip of an icicle. I just managed to pull my mouth open and said, "I haven’t heard from you.” "I'm busy." I had to quit because of this. "Can I see you this weekend?” "I have a busy weekend, "he said, not wanting to get any more in a cold voice. 

There was a moment of silence, and then He hung up the phone quietly. In a moment, all kinds of thoughts were flying around and I felt in my bones that this was how the short relationship with him was over.

'I can not forget something unless I feel the bitter taste of it.’ Once my love theory made me to call him who had lost contact, without knowing why, as soon as he hung up the phone, I began to adjust to the breakup. The feeling of relief came around that no longer had to wait. it was a worthless encounter that was easily forgotten.

There is a time when the relationship is suddenly disliked. I used to be fiercely and persistently trying to determine why, but not now. Surely there may be a reason, but that's no big deal. It is not something that can be turned back, nor the returnees cannot be a relationship that will last long.

When I wake up with a heavy sleeping after without sleep in agony, I realize that I have nothing to do with someone who don’t like me. As the spring comes after the cold winter is overA little smile and whisper, ‘ We’re finished.'

As I grew older I realized that those people and moments that seemed to never forget could easily be forgotten.

As soon as the meeting begins, the separation begins slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment