Friday, June 10, 2016

Avoid gossip

There was old neighbor who had a nosebleed because it's hard to get a long cold winter in New York. She eventually moved to silver town in California, where she recovered her health. For me, it was a terrible long last winter recalled a story about her.

The long-awaited summer skipped spring. On weekend of over 80 degrees, I picked up a rug early on and headed to Central with my friend to see Shakespeare's tempest play. Although I made an excuses for being busy after receiving this friend’s phone call, because I didn’t want to talk behind stories with her.

When the violin and guitar began playing, a young woman with completely naked and black paint on her body hung around the lawn holding a piece of wood. I knew though the Internet only 11 of the women characters appeared on, I knew that it was nude. Three or four audience who showed their breasts was also noticed. The naked characters on the warm grass seemed natural as a tree, and the appearance of my clothes was cumbersome.

After the play, I lay with my friends in the hillside grass. In the last 8 months we have not met, I had something that I did not want to say in my mouth about this friend. 'Could I not tell the story today? Could I hold on with words that will soon fall from my tongue? I thought about 'What to do when a friend asks me?' So, I changed the topic of conversation and talked behind a story that is in the middle of a scandal in Seoul Korea because the paintings of famous Cho was painted instead of Song.

People say 'I hate the person who talk behind my neck. Such a person should stay away. But frankly speaking, gossip is interesting! Of course, I have a hard and bitter pain after that.

How many people live in a world doesn’t talk about humans? Anyway, today I did not talk about the words that I should not do.

As I spend more and more time alone avoiding gossip, it does seem like old lonely lady who is trapped in old palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment