Friday, June 24, 2016

His pocket is my pocket

Unlike my husband who always wants to buy flowers, I buy flowers when I become sentimental.

The light green flowers looked like a leaves and a flowers seemed to be strange that I picked. Petals are also tightly packed, but if I put them in a vase, they will last long.

When I gave birth to a big child, my husband took a large flowerpot, entered the hospital bedroom, and stared at me with a big face covered in a flowerpot. Why was it plant, not flower?

One year on Christmas Day, my husband smiled and threw me a gold bracelet, saying, “I hung around in front of a window of a local jewelry shop's for several days to find a sophisticated design. It seems to have paid quite a lot of money, but the more I look at it, the more I emotional it is.

He went to exhibit in Mexico and bought a silver brooch in the shape of a coin. He borrowed money from a friend for lack of money. I had always carried it with me but I was robbed on a trip to Turkey.

The silver mirror that he bought from Insadong in Seoul Korea, I looked at it every day but the unfortunately handle was broken. Silver earrings and Indian necklaces that fit well with black turtleneck sweaters are quite neatly designed. Even after many years, design and craftsmanship are wonderful.

That is all the gifts I have ever received from my husband since I likes silver more than gold. Since then, I have not get any more because I though my husband pocket is mine. Of course, I prepared two gold wedding rings, no wedding anniversary or birthday present, but I am not at all bothered. When I think of my husband who would have though much time and effort to save funds and buy my gifts, I feel warm.

I was ready to prepare for dinner more promptly than usual. I chopped green onions, garlics and almond to mixed with anchovy. While boiling cod soup, put red pepper and green onion. And I set the table with a kale miso soup, and a water kimchi. I lit a candle and prepared the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment