Friday, December 5, 2014

Backpacking trip

Is there anyone like me who has never won a prize in my life?

A friend who did not think about going to the art college was awarded a prize at art skill competition. I never got a prize even if I entered the art college. Not only the prize but also the vice-president, I lost the money in accounting. My father paid it when I was in school. Come to think of it is the first and last prize that when my essay is sent to a woman’s salon of Chang, Mi Sun at radio broadcast received the special sesame oil. 

I do not expect a prize not given by others, but I decided to award it for myself. It is an award given to me to make a trip by making a justification for the fact that I met my artist husband who has no money and no job, but I’ve been lived frugally.

I didn’t dare think of the backpacking trip, not the healthiness. I was dragging a 21-inch wheeled suitcase into the airplane and tramping through the alleyway where it could roll. Another reason I'm looking for memories to recall when I'm old and struggling with my legs.

The trip to find out about the plane and book the accommodation was too hard for me. So I switched to the package tour, but it became flag because it show the place to enjoy the giving a hurried glance style and I was tired of the bus and was taken to the place where sell goods to encourage shopping.

I started to ride on a cruise with service, which is cleaning the cabin from time to time, a restaurant with a variety of eateries and shaking crib beds that arrived at different ports in other countries.

I thought it was strange that an acquaintance who made reservation for the next cruise immediately after coming back from cruises that is stuck in a shaky ship. Now I get on the cruise. The train or bus that needs to catch on time and to look for a good restaurant and do not fight with the complaining husband who is whining about the hotel.

It was in Naples, Italy, at a train station to go to Pompeii. A young Asian couple sat on their backpacks. Their backs and heads against each other were noticeable. I cannot take my eyes off as I see a romantic scene in the magazine. It’s a backpacking trip that I never dreamed of living in when I was at that age.

Wouldn’t it be a backpacking trip to find hidden destinations where tourist rarely visit, and to meet unexpected events and make unforgettable memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment