Friday, December 12, 2014

Eleven missing persons

"Are you Korean," Suddenly at the cruise of the Mediterranean, welcomed by the sound of Korean, and a small man asked, "Are you two here?"

He took a cruise as a guide with ten guests from Korea. The company lost money but came because of the promise the reservation ten customers while damaging it. He wants us to take a bus tour with him at the marina to supplement funds. I don’t want to offend my husband who was asking price for wanting to hang out with Korean people.

The next evening, eleven people could not get on the cruise. ‘Be careful not to miss the ship,’ the broadcast said. “Maybe those Koreans missed the ship." "No way.” My husband denied.

It was hard to conclude that they had missed the ship because there were about 2,000 travelers, about half of the travelers from the United States, and about 1,000 crewmembers. But my intuition was somehow drawn to it.

Every morning I got off the cruise, walked around the nearby city. I met the guide at the wine shop. I was curious and asked “In France, we missed the ship due to the inexperience of the local driver, so I was lucky to drive a bus all night to catch it in Italy,” he said. His face was terribly tired. We were silent to think that there was no easy thing in the world.

I wanted to get off the ship and use public transportation to feel and see how the people in the country live. I did not have to look at everything, but I walked to my feet and ate light meals with wine at a local restaurant or cafe. I hurriedly boarded and ate at the restaurant and enjoyed swimming and sauna. After the night theater performance program, I fell into a shaking cradle and the trip was over.

The Korean guide worried about concern about meeting us and his Korean customers who have come to Korea because of the difference of Korea and USA cruise price. 'Do not tell the price of the cruise even if you meet Korean I have brought in and he added this is my grief.' The ‘grief’ word that he asked for understanding request is remains in my mind deeply.

Travel is tired. Still I leave again to travel. It’s like enjoying the joy and sorrow, while facing the traces of time and others life that is different from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment