Friday, May 31, 2013

Two letters of love

The bright face of a friend gives of fascinating atmosphere. The foundation-stained face became a glossy face. The tangled back of her hair are shining like waves in the morning sun. Her lips glistens like a lotus under her red cheeks like a girl. There's something.

I'm a person who doesn't pry into other people's private lives and doesn't care. Even if I wanted to know, I just kept my mouth on it for a while.  The cheerful movement of the friend shines brilliantly and conveys of happiness.

"You're in a relationship, aren't you?" "The biggest mistake I've ever made in my life was marriage, and the best thing I've ever done was divorce. I finally met my ideal type. I can't believe we're meeting so late!"

Can we love even at our age? The power of love is great. Makes feel what didn't feel, and raise sagging feelings. It naturally gives the courage to abandon "ego" and sacrifice for opponents even without trying.

"I feel sad to meet my ideal type man so late. My fiancé said, "let's live happily ever after until 96 years old. The people next to us frowned at our joyful screams, but we chatted lively like an adolescent girl.

Why was I so excited about my friend's romantic love story? I am used to indirect love since I was young, and I have a hobby where I illusion other people's love is my love. When the cherry blossoms were in full bloom at the age of 23, I was excited to hear another friend's love tirade and we got on the train to Jinhae.

We visited my friend's boyfriend, who was an officer at a naval base in Jinhae. It reminds me of the scene where we were wandering around at the front gate of the Naval Academy because we were ashamed of soldiers' gaze. After that, the memories are faint, but the dark night sky, the men and women who made love with their heads together under the cherry blossoms shining like a snowflake, and my heart fluttered in the love of others.

Although my friend said that the best thing about her life was divorce, what she did even better was not to be alone, but to meet, love, and reinvent her happy life. Why does my heart beat so fast when my friend does love?

No comments:

Post a Comment