Friday, May 24, 2013

Dancing with my article's reader

"Take one day off." That's what my husband said to me who oversleep. My feet hurt and I'm so tired so I took a day off from jogging.

A reader who enjoys reading my writings suddenly appeared in the cathedral auditorium where I dance every Saturday night. Since I tried to dance with my readers, I guess I tried hard to look good.

She caught my eye. Why is she so young even if she is a year younger than me? A small face without makeup and short bobbed hair with a tall and straight body looks natural, as if looking at a fresh tree.

On the first day my elder sister brought her boyfriend home, my father didn't like him. Unlike our family, he is very tall and handsome. My father grumbled disapprovingly at the mood that he had to look up, which seemed to be unintentionally pressing on my father's gaze.

When I looked up at the tall reader I met for the first time, I felt a little like father's feeling, but the reader approached me so cool and we had good time danced together

I asked, "why are you so young and slim?" She said, “If you look closely me, I am not.” "How do you dance well?" “I don't work with my head, but I do well with my body.” When she was in college, she majored in dance and she runs a marathon these days.

She told me that she reads all my writings in the newspaper and she was at my husband's exhibition. Did I expose my daily life to newspapers too much? This is always my dilemma, but what can I do? The only thing I can write about is the panorama of my surroundings.

The reader knows me well, but I don't know anything about her. Suddenly she appeared and danced well with a nice figure, causing my curiosity. I couldn't ask a question with a decent face. My mouth was itching to hold back what I wanted to know about her.

She said, "dancing also tastes good when dance to sticky music." I couldn't help but fall in love with her, who jumped out and shook lightly like a bird when the sticky music rang out and talked to me when dry music rang out.

My reader is a woman who knows something.

No comments:

Post a Comment