Friday, May 10, 2013

Freshness of my skin

"What's wrong with your face?" I was embarrassed to see my husband who surprised opening the door. “Why? What's on my face?” “You've got line marks on your face. Oh, the left side too." Looking into the mirror, the right side had a deep line mark that was all the way down to the chin, and the left side had a line mark was from outside of the eye to the chin. "That's why people looked at me in the subway."

Even though it was time to sleep, the repressed marks remained. Oh! I wonder if this will never gone and leave it as a scar? I couldn't fall asleep with worry.

My younger son bought me an hour-and-a-half body massage coupon calling it a ‘Mother's Day gift.’ He bought it for half the price of a spa pass. It is a place where decent stylish people come in and out of near Central Park. The atmosphere was good with quiet music and gentle coolies of the scent.

I was led into a dark room and buried my face in a perforated pillow. I was tired of touching gently, though I wish the masseuse could make me massage a little stronger. I couldn't complain in a decent place and fell asleep thinking about the open-air Ondol room that was set up in my friend's garden.

Friend's house in Los Angeles is full of fruit trees and plants. Every morning, she picks up a cup of coffee and talks to the trees, starts the day, and then, at night, she lies in an outdoor Ondol room, chasing the stars.

Korean Ondol or Jjimjilbang would be better. Having slept with a distorted face full of discontent in a perforated pillow, there was no choice but to be imprinted. “Mom, did you like it?" I said, "that's okay. But next time, you'll give me something else." "Why?" "I want to try it all out."

Looking at the crushed facial marks in the mirror, I remembered going to a Japanese restaurant with an acquaintance. As soon as a large boat carrying sashimi was landing on the table, an acquaintance pressed a chopstick against each type of sashimi. It's like identifying freshness. The fresh fish immediately returns to its original shape as soon as it is pressed, and what is not fresh remain as it is pressed," a lengthy explanation continued.

How low is the freshness of my skin, the crushed part is still there after midnight. I resented the irreparable youth that had gone so far. ‘Youth! It is a thrilling word to hear.’ Where did the first verse of ‘Ode to Youth’ by Min Tae-won of Wu Bo go? It's a heart-breaking word just to hear it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment