Friday, March 8, 2013

Red car story

"What is artist riding a red car? Isn't it time to switch to a plausible car?" Some of the acquaintances said a word when they saw our car. “My car is listening. I'm just happy with this car."

Whenever I got into the car, I knocked on the door of the car like a habit and murmured, 'Good girl, will you do well until to get back home safely?' The car ran well for a long time without any trouble, whether the car has ears.

The car is nothing to look at, but it's listened well for now. There is no payment to pay every month. It also takes less gas. It wasn't pretty, so no one touched it even if the side of the road parked it. I feel so comfortable! They're talking nonsense about to abandon my good-natured filial daughter.

Even a paternal father has a filial son that is a small building under Namsan Mountain in Seoul. Every morning when he finish his walk from Namsan, he stand in front of the building and say, 'All my children are useless. You are a good child,' he said, looking up at the building with a gentle glance.

A long time ago, I worked in a clothing store. At that time, there was an old Jew who specialized in coats only. Compared to the car he rides, my car is much better.

He was extremely rich, but he always rode in a cheap car. One day, He gestured me to come out for a moment. He rolled up his sleeves, showed me his forearm engraved with blue numbers from the Jewish camp. He was blessed to be alive until now. He opened the back trunk of the junk car showed me a licensed small pistol and said, 'It is dangerous to ride a expensive car.' Then he knocked his car and gave a big grin as if the old car were a filial son. .

Maybe the meaning of his grin was 'you're the filial son.'

"Honey, what do you think of that car don’t you want to run with sunglasses on, muffler flying?" The husband said, looking at the expensive sports car that went ahead. "My car is listening. No, I don't want to get rid of our filial daughter.

I, who used to pledge never to buy a new car unless it stopped, handed it that worked hard for my family for 13 years over to a dealer and bought a new one.

The red car was unaware and was suddenly abandoned in the dealer's parking lot. How sad the car must have been to see us going away in a nice shiny car? I felt sad watching my red car getting smaller with my rearview mirror.

Where are you now? I can't help it, I have to buy a new car to benefit from the tax. Are you listening to the new owner and being loved and well?

The dealer who sold a car to me sent me a cassette of singer Yoo Ik-jong's song 'Lee Yeon' that I left in a red car. It's a song I've always heard with the car together. I heard it again. 'But that's not our end. Living with our love…’

No comments:

Post a Comment