Friday, March 22, 2013

I hope it's useless worry

The eldest son looks at his face in the mirror with an air of admiration of one's own face.

"Do you like your face because I gave you a handsome birth?" The child grinned, "Mom, I think every girl I meet likes me." "You are handsome, have good manners and you are funny. Of course they have no choice to like you." The younger son next to us looked as if  'you guys are playing well,' and then he looked at the book as if he had nothing to say.

"What's her name? A pretty girl who's been in your same school since middle school? Is she your girlfriend now?" "No. Just a friend." "Doesn't she like you?" "She does." "But her family wasn't very good." "Only a girl needs to be smart. If you get bald, all the good girls leave. You have to decide before you become bald." "Mom, am I bald?" The child rumbles with surprise, flipping over his head and asking him to me. "No, no, no, I mean don't be too confident."

I'm worried that my son will be bald. I'd rather be me. What can I do what if he's worried that he will get bald? I often think of my biological father. Sometimes sleeping his hair is patted up and said, 'isn’t it yet? Or is it in progress? I heard that baldness resembles one's mother's side.

My father is a bald. When my mother, who loved to look out from the veranda on the fourth floor, saw my father coming from afar, she asked, "Is your father coming? Is he going?' The back of his head is bald too that it's hard to tell whether it's the front or the back of his face from a distance. What bald father hates the most is those who brush their hair sideway to cover it

"It won't be obscured by trying to hide baldness. If it's windy, it's over. Look at me, I just push it back and comb it." "Father, you don't have enough hair to brush back."

At my words that hit my father's faults, "is it getting taller just because a short person wears high shoes? When a short person wears high shoes, they only show their shoes and look more smaller," he used to kick his tongue to me short that go out with a high heels. "You don't have to worry about being bald and being short. Find what you like and what you good at and live well, that's it."

The son complains with a grim face. " Mom, what if I become bald?" "It's okay to be bald. Men should be more skilled than they look. Do you live off your face? In life, there are more important things than face,"

He would remember his maternal grandfather's bald whom he met in Seoul last summer. Doesn't he remember? What would I do to a child who cares about his appearance if he really got bald? Can plant hair in a world where plant teeth. I need to save money. As long as money can solve the problem, that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment