Friday, March 15, 2013

I like Saturday night

Leave my body to the passionate Latin music, shake, and I become be romantic as if I've recovered my youth. The exciting and sad rhythm that stimulates the original senses brings me back to the romantic days of college.

During the Yushin period in the '70s, when there was not much fun, a sloppy festival was held in spring and autumn. When the music rang, I jumped first into the red heat of firewood, which burned in the middle of the playground. On a dark night, I threw me in a roaring flame and shook my body like crazy. All four years of college.

'Papapa ~~ It's time for us to end see you again next time.' I used to shake my body until the music rang to end the nightclub. My soul ran away in a dizziness when I shook, and then I was born anew as if I came back after taking a cold wind while walking along the river and on a mountain.

Tall and pretty friends went out to the stage at the offer of men. But to me, men who asked me to dance were rare. I shook between my friends even if I didn't have a partner. Of course, during blues time, I would come into my seat and sip with a glass. It seems that my liquor drinking volume increased greatly at that time.

Wherever there is music, the passion for dancing is the same as when I was young. I wanted to learn how to dance with my husband, so I was looking for a place where we could dance. My husband says, "I have the memory of the house being destroyed in the '60s when women from the outskirts of Seoul came and went to the dance floor," and he is not allowed to speak at all.

I put up with it because I don't want to repeat my humble self again, which I had waited to dance in the corner without a partner. Finally, I hang out with my friends in line dance with Filipinos for three hours every Saturday night in the Catholic School Auditorium in Woodside, Queens. Line dance can stand alone without a partner. You can learn to step as you wish until you want to dance. Singer Psy's horse dance is another popular step.

Just as music is over and dance stops, can I die joyfully? Who would like to see me lying in bed like a duck's ass? Well, can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment