Friday, November 3, 2017

My neurotherapeutics

"Wow! Good. Did you see the bathroom? Isn’t it bigger than our big room? Look at the sheets. There is a card say if you do not like it, we will change it." “How much is this room for?” "Our son booked it."" "Isn’t this guy too far?" It was a hotel In Hamburg, Germany.

It is the third time to stay in such a good hotel after the hotel we stayed in Santa Fe, New Mexico for the exhibition. Having failed to go on a honeymoon, every time I get into an expensive hotel, I get a feeling of honeymooning, but it is hard to get rid of the uncomfortable memories that I felt surrounded by expensive places and goods.

Whenever we share the news that our couple is going to visit family of husband in LA,
my mother-in-law ferments the flounders and slices the radish to make the Hamgyeong-do flounder sikhae that we love so much. She prepares several bottles to take to New York where we live.

My mother-in-law put this delicacy in an icebox and put it on a rental car to drive from Los Angeles to Santa Fe. She said there is no smell when you eat under the palm trees near Death Valley. After eating it with white rice and lay down on the sand in the desert. The temperature outside the car pointed to almost 120 degrees, it was best sauna I’ve ever had with a natural steam room.

“Mom and Dad, now have to stay in a safe and a nice hotel,” The expensive hotel in Hamburg my son booked is too good that we did not want to go out, but we can not waste time sightseeing. Can I use any of the most expensive things I have never used in that spacious restroom? Is not it? What made the faucet so complicated was that I turned it on and locked it. Is not it broken? There is nothing more to pay unless you take the things in the refrigerator, but I was worried that they would not return my deposit 100 euros.

For this reason, my mom used tells me, "I have to feed herbal medicine to kill your nerve." For me now it is a glass of wine to make me losing the nerve. And I forgive everything that I’ve been dealing with alive in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment