Friday, August 11, 2017

Motel 6

Lying under the gentle windy shade of a tree at Riverside Park along the Hudson River. I say, "Sister, this is heaven.” "Yes, you are right." My sister, a great Christian, she respond to me without delay.

My husband and I drove from New York to Savannah, Georgia last weekend. As soon as I got into the car, I told my husband who want to stay without reserving the accommodation. "Promise me. You will not drive more than five hours a day, find accommodation before 3 p.m.

We stayed at Virginia Beach for one night and walked along the beach. The endless expanse of beaches and fine sand fields are truly natural, but commercial things covered with plastic signboards are getting too much in eye

Next day, we stayed overnight in Wilmington, North Carolina and ran to Charleston, South CarolinaThe French Quarter, where the first shots of the Civil War began, seemed to have moved a pretty French town near Paris, France. It was such a charming place that it stopped breathing when it looked like the time stopped before the Civil War. Looking closely at inscriptions on the cemetery in backyard of an ancient church "I will come again in Charleston." I could not leave easily without regaining my heart.

When I arrived in Savannah, it was not easy to find the accommodation on FridayHowever, we managed to stay overnight for twice as much as I paid for Google pricesThe problem was Saturdayat the foot of the Appalachian Mountains in Asheville. I could not even find the accommodation from at 1 p.m. At one hotel gave a list of nearby hotel phone numbers where our situation was uncomfortable.

I finally made a last call to Motel 6, which is very common on highway not preferred. There is one smoking room leftPrice was $ 100. I was attracted to the price, but I could not sleep in the smoking room. I thought about what to do. I remembered that travelers could park their car in a Wal-Mart parking lot and stay. "Shall we find Wal-Mart aroundOr should we go to Motel 6? "

The building is old, but the overall atmosphere is safe and bright. There is a swimming pool. I liked the room without anything. I was satisfied with towels on a clean sheet rather than a room filled with a useless microwave oven and refrigerator, poor quality shampoo and so on. And I did not feel much about the smell of a cigarette like a pungent hot sauce, was buried by fatigue.

A glass of cool beer made me feel relieved and there was heavenI thought the motel 6, which was scattered like weeds on the highway, but it was great! "Shall we sleep at Motel 6 in Winchester, Virginia tomorrow? The picky husband drank beer and said nothing. My husband and I seem to have different standards of paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment