Wednesday, May 31, 2017

We are a family of iron bars

"Look at my forearm fallIs it too falling?" I asked my husband then he said, "Well, it’s too bad." I often look in the mirror because my husband said that my forearm is not as good as I expect. There is no fleshiness but where it flows. My whole body begins to sink.

Suddenly, the husband put the iron bar on the room pillar into the bedroom
Every time I go in and out of the room, "hang on to it. How many times have you been hanging today?" He lift me up from behind and saying, ”Did you do pull-ups in school?' and asked me to put my chin on an iron bar.  

I can’t even imagine being a pull-ups and I could not even hang on five seconds due to pain in the palm of my hand. But nowadays I am hanging until fifty seconds at a timeMy husband, who is a ballpoint pen artist, also hangs a bar at the studio and wields a ballpoint pen all day long.

My husband put iron bars to our children’s door too since they youngEvery time we moved to another place, he took it off and attached it. Both the children and the husband live with the iron bars all the time.

Is he getting older? In the past, he used to open the door and flew in first. But now, He opens the door like a gentleman and pushes my back to enter first. His arm is so strong that I almost fell forward.

"Momwhy do daddy keep hitting me?" "He is not hitting youHe touches you because he love you." When my husband taps children, they cry out and look at the bruise on my body” If my husband's arms go up, the three of us are afraid to come close to taking a position of avoiding.

I am hanging on the bar and praying for the ‘Namuamita Buddha’ and asking for the sagging flesh to be replaced with muscle.

When I was a young, I used to go to temple with my faithful mother. Even though still I don’t have any mercy of Buddha. I am singing Namuamita Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment