Friday, May 5, 2017

The cry of a spring girl

Looking into eerie moonlight the river, I wanted to scream like Munch, an artist’s work. “Please my friend ~'

My heavy legs went down on the stairs to catch a bus crossing the George Washington Bridge. I couldn’t calm down my mixed feelings throughout the train ride home. As soon as I entered the house, I drank a glass of wine and I felt a little relieved.

Whenever I though of talking with my friend, I tried to forget by looking in the computer repeatedly. But I couldn’t shake it off. I tossed and turned all night and suffered a nightmare.

A friend who had not been contacted for while called, Come to New Jersey and drive together." I rarely go out, so I expect to be excited when I get out of my way.

I looked in the mirror wearing a small flowery gray dress and a light green sweater. When the warm spring comes, I was prepared to wear this dress.

It is a troublesome outing to change the subway and take a bus across New Jersey, but like a spring virgin, I sat and expected to meet with a friend for a long time. I sat next to my driving friend and looked out the window. The sprouting buds on the roadside trees seemed to welcome my outings. It was soaked with relaxation, taking the delicious taste of kimbap, and smelling the coffee aroma on the grass.

When the darkness began to spread, it was time to leave the bright shining cherry blossoms behind and go home. But suddenly, a friend said, "Can you give me a quick cash transfer?” I was disappointed in the pureness of my heart. My pulse stopped and my head became hot. My pupils hovered in the air and lost my word.

Could not it be a simple meeting of sharing friendship for one day? When someone asks to meet, there is a reason. Just, it's not enough to have a good time to meet for no reason at all!

“Please my friend, can you go to the bank to talk about your money matters?"

No comments:

Post a Comment