Friday, October 7, 2016

An envious friend

I do not care much about others, But I envy my friend to ride all over the U.S. with a RV

I gave up trying to say 'let’s get RV and go on a trip.’ Because it’s obvious that my husband is going to shout as follows "Are you haunted by a nomad ghost? Or what about all the crap you’re doing in New York? I'll buy one a RV, so get out of the house.” But I wanted to buy one right away when I heard that the RV campground is more of a place where natural scenery is better than a luxury hotel.

My friend’s husband works as a photographer with his camera around the world with RV. However, my husbandwho is a ghost of the houseand the fine arts as a profession, he needs a lot of work items and a large working space. However, like the 19th century French impressionist artist, it is not possible to go back to the days when used to draw their natural landscape on a canvas put on easel outdoors. 

Last summer my husband and I went to Nova Scotia on the eastern end of Canada. It was a fast way to go to route 95 north, but my husband, who does not listen to the navigator, wandered back and forth to route 87 north and could reach Belfast, ME by evening. Thanks to the nasty habits of my husband who does not make reservations, we stayed overnight at a campground full of RVs!

Unexpectedly, Belfast was a beautiful, secluded port where white yachts anchored. I went to the information center and asked where we would stay, but during the festival period, there are no vacancies within an hour. Cabin of the campsite was full. I was so lucky I parked my car at the campsite and stayed overnight. In front of the beach, where the RVs and tents lined up, would my friend stay in a similar place?

The owner of campsite must have felt sorry for the old couples, which have a white-haired to sleep in a car. He said, “there is a cabin that reservation has just been canceled, so let’s move it quickly.”

Early in the morning I watched the parked RVs walking on the beach. I saw a RV made of small, round stainless steel. I liked the appearance similar to the 1950s American car rolling in Havana, Cuba, which is booming nowadays. "I want to have this one." I turned my head to see my husband's reaction. Suddenly, he was walking far away in a sandy gravel field.

He is looking at the sea, which is as if he is thoughtful and firm. If I annoy his temper, I couldn’t even cross the Canadian border. I'd better keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment