Friday, October 21, 2016

Our couple is museum pieces

" Long time no see youI’ve called you a few times and it was out of work. I was wondering if you had a problem with your family. "How are you and your wife?" "We are a constant museum piece."

Move to a place in Manhattan and eliminated studio phone that had been using the same number for more than for 30 years. My husband replied that we are doing well to the question of whether or not our couple is 'divorced'.

The people who have not been contacted in the meantime have doubts that our couple is divorced. My husband once had been away for a year teaching in Seoul Korea. The children wrote an awkward Korean letter saying, "Why is not my dad coming home? Some acquaintances hesitate carefully and asked, 'Did you divorce?' Even the neighboring Hispanic man put his head over the backyard fence to flirt with me.

Anyway, in people’s minds, they remember a person they once associated with as hate, gratitude, or longing. This friend who made a phone call with my husband is a person who is remembered with gratitude in my heart. I want to treat him to dinner when we got a chance.

Once the New York real estate developers have invested in the slum area where artists are flocking as if a fierce hawk had been gaining food in the blue sky. He is always the one who succeeds in trying to make business with his artistic sense by keeping it around without letting go of the little ideas of artistsfashion designers and musiciansAlsoalways giving to difficult people around himhis nickname is 'Bobsa (A person who treats meals)? What a warmth nickname it is in tough New York.

He who is a divorced man asked the our evening invitation with several people, "Can I accompany my wife to a dinner invitation?" Has he got married again? Who is it? I was very curious.

He appeared health and cheerful, as he seemed to be getting better. With a familiar wife beside him, when I asked, “I think I’ve seen you somewhere?" she simply smiled. "Where did I see her?" I asked my husband, “I thought the wife of the S group president show up.”

Looking at him with bright face, I felt that people should get rid of a day and recreate their lives with right person as soon as possible, rather than suffering from continuing an unhappy marriage,

"Is our marriage happy?" I looked at my husband and there is no answer. After a long pause, “I am supposed to be happy. What can I do because we are the museum pieces?”

No comments:

Post a Comment