Friday, January 15, 2016

The fact is not distorted.

The forest path that passed through a small pavilion and crossed the stream was over. There is a sign in the wood far away that I can no longer enter. If I entered the path, I seem to be going back to old times. I stood still for a while, looking into the forest.

Will our meeting at the party not long ago will be the old days with faint memories as if photos fading away?

A friend who lives in a picturesque house invited me to a party in a green forest where I had to drive. My husband had to go to another meeting and had to go in someone 's car. I was very unwilling to ride the other person’s car.

A friend arranged for another friend's car to ride together. She also prepared a bottle of wine for each of the invited house and friends who drove us, leaving a bottle in the car without saying. I'm just a freeloader.

I sent an email saying 'Thank you for driving yesterday' and I received a reply saying 'Thank you for the wine.' 'I did not give it to you.' I replied. At the moment, a scene came up at the party yesterday.

'The one who knew came with a large flower vase. I took it to help and left it in the kitchen without telling the owner. When I thought about it, it was as if I had brought it.

I sent an email saying ‘I did not bring the vase.’ to a friend who had a party. And I received a reply saying 'I already knew who gave me the flower through my husband. What’s happening in the world is not distorted by the fact because many people see it. So I realize that it was often a useless worry after a while.’

Thank God! The truth is not so distorted because many people see what’s going on in the world. If it is such a world that’s worth living in!

No comments:

Post a Comment