Friday, July 3, 2015

Picky person

I am sleeping well, but suddenly I am out of sleep and sit till dawn. I drink tea and go in and out the bathroom. When the darkness breaks through the building and the morning sun rises, lie on my tired body.

It is because I suddenly remember something in my sleep. A man who sitting across from me said to me yesterday, "Human relationships should be affection. What is affection? That is someone who is rich give to who are not has? "Why don’t you have such a affection to me?”

"Then do you think you are a man who has a lot of affection?” I asked strictly. “Of course, I am a man of many generosity.” “You shouldn't say that because you are a man who knows what to get but can't give it. If you acknowledge that you have received so far, it will be over, but you do not admit what you've received in the meantime.

I am a person who do not gives anything and hate receiving it. Someone give me something because they will try to ask me for something. If I do not respond, it will make them sick. In the bottom of the hearts of those who are good at asking for their favors lie in mind of saving their time and money.

In this day, it is money. When I release money I am a person who have a lot of affection. If I close my wallet I am a person no heart. The size of my affection varies depending on the amount of money I release. I prefer 'manners' rather than 'affection', which are sticky and nasty, and I do not open my purse unnecessarily. It is because I want to live a simple and peaceful life instead of just being tied up with those who have just sane affection.

I am a picky person, I had not slept last night and I am pretty tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment