Friday, May 1, 2015

It's easy to say

I called a friend. There is a recording of ‘the phone was disconnected.’ Get rid of the phone number without giving me a new number. I was absent-mined for a long time.

She moved to the west along with her daughter and was busy looking after her grandchildren. She is a gentle, humble, honest, hearted friend of mine. But I cannot contact her!

The conversation in the previous phone call with her was that she was trying to raise two grandchildren from her daughter and sent them to kindergarten. Now she wants to take a rest. Suddenly, her son-in-law said, “I have good news for you.”

She has raised her daughter’s children well. So she expected what is the son-in-law trying to do for her. "My wife is pregnant with the third child.” Her son-in-law word’s totally different from what she expected. She was so embarrassed to look at his happy face that she was speechless and absent-mined. Her husband, who was listening next to her, said, "No, you guys are not immature." The son-in law said, "I thought you would like it, but I was disappointed with the expression that you were surprised. Do not worry. We will raise the child.

I have not married son, so how do I know the joy and difficulty of raising a grandchild? When my eldest son asked me, "Mom, if I marry and have children would you raise them?” I was surprised and said, “Don’t even talk nonsense. There is nothing better then you raise your child. Give birth when you have the ability to raise a child.”

Whenever I go to Seoul, my father says, "It is a pleasure to have you when you come but I’m more glad when you get back. It is not that he doesn’t love me, but the routine of his life is broken and uncomfortable when anyone comes to his house that lives alone quietly. I respect the life of such a father and stayed at the hotel.

I don’t mind even if my sons do not help me because I will not raise their children. I live comfortably in my own way. Just stay away and health and do focus your own things. I pay for the meal when we meet sometimes. If I cannot take care of myself, I should go to a nursing home, I just hold tightly on money.

Even though our parents backed up us they died without anything we did. Well, Even if I am good to my children, no sons to like if I am ill and ask them come and go. I do not expect my sons to do anything good to me. I just want them to be happy.

Thoughts and realities are so different. That does forget what I’ve done to others and don’t even think about getting from others. Go alone like a horn of silence. It's easy to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment