Friday, May 15, 2015

What is my reality?

After a friend got married, she got up early in the morning and worked diligently, but her groom turned on the TV as soon as he got up late. I remembered the story of a friend who was worried about her future with disappointment about her husband.

I also got married and got up late. I grew up lying next to my mother who was sick for a lifetime. Even though I married a poor artist and did not work diligently, I though I lived well as if I lived in my parents' house.

My husband is always diligent, as opposed to me like a parent-in-law. He would have been very disappointed with my lazy self, but never complained.

Looking into the glass windows of Manhattan's high-end dining room, I immediately realized why I could not eat like those people sitting at the table. After the marriage, my reality the things that used to do with my parent should do by myself.

I cried in poverty, cried in pain of living with others, and raised children. I became mature. Blood can’t be deceived. Older son is like a husband, working hard and diligent, and a young son likes to lie down like me.

Like my young son who likes to lie down, I also enjoyed lying down, moving my gaze along the wallpaper pattern that stretched out like a spider web in my childhood. As I went on my journey, I went through the pattern, and the pattern disappeared as if I was reaching a dead end. If I were looking to find a broken pattern, I would be asleep without even realizing it.

'Wake up. 'My mother attached the hair to the tape the hair scattered on the floor and sneaks up on me and attached the hair to the tape on my back. "Mommy, please stop." I jumped up and nervously and laid a book in front of my desk, and she stopped acting and laughed.

My husband is very impressed with my change,' he said, 'if mother-in-law look at my wife who became diligent in the kingdom of heaven, she will be amazed.' Younger son, please show me your diligence when I am alive before I am amazed in heaven. I wonder if he has to marry a harsh woman like my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment